How to get admitted
The following are few steps for getting admitted to any course under distance learning mode :-
- Go through this Information carefully and then select the Course(s) & University of your choice.
- Download the Common Admission Form from this website and print. (www.swaraneducouncil.org/admission_form) or (www.swaraneducouncil.org?)
- Complete the Admission Form by filling in the appropriate information.
- Attach attested copies of all certificates / marks sheets and four passport / stamp size photographs.
- Get a bank draft made for the prescribed fees (or the first Instalment- if paying in instalments) in the name of "Swaran Education Council" payable at Mumbai or Delhi and attach the same with the Admission Form.
- Send all these in an envelope by Courier / Speed Post to The Admissions Department, Swaran Education council, timber green off no 8, dahisar check naka (E) Mumbai 69, at the earliest.
- Wait for receiving the Set of Study Materials.
- Send the remaining installments of fees as per the plan.
- Go through the Study Materials & prepare for the Annual / Semester Exam to be held in June – July & December – Jan every year or On-line / On- demand (conducted almost every month for certain Univ/ board/ Institutes)
- Fill up the Examination Form and send the same along with an Examination Fee of 150 per paper at least two months before examination.
- Receive Admit Card and the Address of the Examination Centres for appearing in the Annual / Semester Examinations.
- Appear in the Annual / Semester Examinations at the Examination Centre of your choice.
- Wait for the Annual / Semester Examination Results.
- Receive the Marks-Sheet Semester wise / Year wise.
In case of any difficulty, feel free to contact the Counselor(s) or send an email at email@example.com .
Projects/ Thesis / Assignments to be submitted (as applicable)
Submit Assignments two months before appearing in the Annual / Semester Exam in the form of Mini Project Reports of around 40 to 50 pages for each paper / subject. (If applicable).
Thesis to be submitted at the end of the course (If applicable).